hello

fshgnut

Reefing newb
hello I am new to sw and have started with a 29g biocube. seems to be working out great. got a lot of help from my local shop, even set it up for free.
I am looking at adding either a protein skimmer (oceanic made for biocube or sr5) or I read about ecoaquatics and wondered if anyone could help.

Welcome fshgnut! A lot of people here use a protein skimmer as it really helps to keep your tank clean. :mrgreen: As for ecoaquatics, I have never heard of that. :dunno:

Welcome to the site and the hobby.
Dont waste your money the ecoaqualizer.But a skimmer will really help the tank.

The ecoaqulizer is snake oil -- there's nothing in it that can possibly do what it says it does. There's just no science behind it. And most people that have tried it saw no difference in their tanks.

The ecoaqulizer is snake oil -- there's nothing in it that can possibly do what it says it does. There's just no science behind it. And most people that have tried it saw no difference in their tanks.

Hey!!! What are you talking about? :mrgreen: Remember, I got one for my Red Sea Max and have been using it for years now. I have seen absolutely NO difference with or without it. :bounce:

BTW Welcome to the forum.

thanks for nthe info. I found a skimmer (CPR sr3 ) that fits into the oceanic that getsv good comments. the oceanic one made for the biocube does not get good revues seems that it is cheaply made and hard to get working and to clean.

Back