Hello

Hi,

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'm from Lindenhurst, by the Wisconsin border. There are no reef clubs up here and searching the forums is my only contact with other hobbyists.

My heater broke a couple of months back, I lost quite a bit of coral and inverts, but not any fish, and I’m just now rebuilding my little reef.

So after a new CUC, I just purchased a hammer frag, bubble coral frag and a small colony of large green faced zoos. It’s not much but it’s a start.

You can start by browsing the "Tank Showcase" forum. That's where people have pictures of their tanks from start to finish. Some of them are pretty long and if you want to see recent pictures, I suggest you start at the end of the threads and work your way backwards.

If you have anything specific you'd like to discuss or have questions about, feel free to post whatever you want in the appropriate forums. If you feel like talking about something non-aquarium related, go to the "Off Topic" forum.

Hey flower i live in beloit... which is right on the border of illinois and wisconsin... So glad to know im not alone in this area :)

Well hello almost neighbor! I have been to Beloit. I used to live in Whitewater (15 yrs), and also in Lake Geneva (4 yrs) Wisconsin. I moved to Illinios 2 years ago.

I work night shift, so I'm off to work...Have a good evening!

Hi,

I really don't know what to say or talk about..somebody start a conversation... Pleeese

I am currently looking into how to have a sump without drilling my tank.

Hey flower i just finished my sump setup without drilling holes in my 75g.. let me know if you need any help..

Back