Hello

flyboywbl

Reefing newb
Hi everybody,

I'm Matt from Bozeman, MT. I’m a flight instructor and a commercial pilot. I am husband to LR member Winnie (Heather). I recently bought her a BioCube 30 for her birthday having no idea what i was getting my self into. I saw one at my boss' house and thought she might like one. Well, I have officially opened Pandora's box because we just got a bid from our local fishmonger for a 120-gallon reef tank with things called auto top off and Starfire glass. Hopefully i'll learn more about what the heck that means on this site. I'm hooked, what can I say.

-Matt

Hi Matchu!:mrgreen:

Love you! Thanks for joining this crazy but awesome world with me! Can't wait for our new tank!! :bounce:

Hi everybody,

I'm Matt from Bozeman, MT. I’m a flight instructor and a commercial pilot. I am husband to LR member Winnie (Heather). I recently bought her a BioCube 30 for her birthday having no idea what i was getting my self into. I saw one at my boss' house and thought she might like one. Well, I have officially opened Pandora's box because we just got a bid from our local fishmonger for a 120-gallon reef tank with things called auto top off and Starfire glass. Hopefully i'll learn more about what the heck that means on this site. I'm hooked, what can I say.

-Matt

Welcome to the site!

Auto top off or ATO is a device that replenishes the freshwater that evaporates in saltwater aquariums.Starphire is a type of low-iron glass,much more expensive then the usual glass use on aquariums.It suppose to be clearer and give a more natural color then glass with a green tint(high iron ).

Back