Hello!

Hi! Oohh, Halo, I love Halo.

Hi!!!!!!! What part of town are you from? I am right inside Orange Park. This weather is driving me crazy, did you see that there was snow at the beaches?
I'm in Mandarin and NOOOO I didnt hear that!!!!! :grumble: I want our FL weather back!!!

I lived in Jacksonville for a few years after HS....Lived in Mandarin ,Sunbeam Rd...At the Oaks...i actually missed the snow:mrgreen:,but it is a great city....My Aunt and Uncle have lived there for about 45 years

Hi! Oohh, Halo, I love Halo.

Hi!!!!!!! What part of town are you from? I am right inside Orange Park. This weather is driving me crazy, did you see that there was snow at the beaches?

yes tis a fun game i just saw about 2weeks ago the halo legends shorts and i love spartan 1337.Kind of like looking in a mirror in some ways lol. any who i must be getting ready for work you take care and enjoy your self these folks are great :D jusy watch out for that Karenjax :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: lmao have a great day

I lived in Jacksonville for a few years after HS....Lived in Mandarin ,Sunbeam Rd...At the Oaks...i actually missed the snow:mrgreen:,but it is a great city....My Aunt and Uncle have lived there for about 45 years

Crazy, I drive down sunbeam everyday on my way home from work. You like where you live now?

I work Mandarin Baymeadows and Southside :D

Right down the road from me :)

yes tis a fun game i just saw about 2weeks ago the halo legends shorts and i love spartan 1337.Kind of like looking in a mirror in some ways lol. any who i must be getting ready for work you take care and enjoy your self these folks are great :D jusy watch out for that Karenjax :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: lmao have a great day

I have not seen those shorts. I will have to try and look them up. Lol, I will keep an eye out for that Karenjax, lol

Crazy, I drive down sunbeam everyday on my way home from work. You like where you live now?

Right down the road from me :)

I have not seen those shorts. I will have to try and look them up. Lol, I will keep an eye out for that Karenjax, lol

alright you better shes a wild one that Karen:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: she just spells trouble... also I will try and find them I have the hole line of shorts on my mac..... some wheres..... I could always load them up and send them to you through "usend it " if you like if I can find them... I know I still have them hmmm any who :Cheers:catch you later

alright you better shes a wild one that Karen:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: she just spells trouble... also I will try and find them I have the hole line of shorts on my mac..... some wheres..... I could always load them up and send them to you through "usend it " if you like if I can find them... I know I still have them hmmm any who :Cheers:catch you later

Heck yeah I would like to see them. thanks ;)

Back