Hello.

Mr.Diggler

Smitten with Sookie
I've kept SWF for close to four years and have learned much over that time about this hobby. Well, it's becoming a way of life for me. :D I currently have a 12 gallon nano, 24 gallon nano and a 37 gallon. I like to do water changes every 7-10 days. I'm a firm believer in using a bunch of LR in all of my tanks. I'll get some pics and go into specifics a little later. My wife and I are considering a large(150+ gallon) predator tank after we complete our flooring adventure this summer. I'm in full research mode. Lol. Looking forward to learning more and contributing to these boards. :beerchug:
This is Kermit the frog fish, he currently lives in our 12 gallon.

IMAG0234.jpg

Welcome to the site :D Aaah, the joys of starting a new tank! It's like starting all over again! Kermit seems to be having fun in the chaeto :D

:wave:

Kermie is about 1 1/2" long and hung out in the chaeto the first few days he was introduced to the tank. He's found a nice spot in the LR to wait on unsuspecting ghost shrimp. We've had him close to a month.

the fish look great! I love frogfish and that nem! Good job and welcome to the site. Get building this predator tank so we can stalk it :D

Back