Hello

That tank will never look nice or support anything long term without enough rock. You dont have to add live rock, you can add dry rock (cheapest place to buy is MarcoRocks Aquarium Products ) and it will become live in a few weeks, but you have to have enough rock. I would aim for 5-10 lbs for your tank. The rock is where 99% of your filtration happens and where all the other beneficial organism live. You cannot have a successful, nice looking tank without good filtration.

Order the rock ASAP before you crash the tank.

Feather dusters reproduce sexually I believe, so you are going to have to buy more feather duster if you like the big ones. The smaller ones seem to populate a tank just fine.

the tank looks fine. can only do so much at a time and rock is next on my list but have to have the funding for it first. it has been set up awhile like it is and no problems yet. this tank is my test anyway the big tank will be my full time one and with it i will do the rock and sand first then give it time to cycle befor adding anything. I just figure if i can keep the little one going then a big one will be no problem.

Well got me a pound of live rock today with all sorts of life on and in it. has sponges and other things and lots of coraline algea on it. I hope that it will seed my other rock in the tank.

Well My 70 Gal is up and going now Its looking good i think. Hope that one day i can add more to it. The polyps are a little on the pale side cause i had the lights off for a while to kill out some hair algae that popped its nasty head up but its gone now. So back to target feeding and babying my tank.
SANY0199.JPG
SANY0198.JPG
SANY0194.JPG

Well got me a new fish a little 3 stripe damsel seeing as all i have is damsels and chromis . i wanted one with other color than blue. i cant wait till i get this tank going real good the way i want it.

Back