Hello :)

Bluemoon

Reefing newb
My husband and I are just getting started in saltwater, we've had our tank set up since the 1st of the year :) We had the pleasure of meeting Rev.... :whoopee!:...a few nights ago and he was full of praise for the club so I thought I would stop by and say Hi ! We are hoping to make it to one of your meetings, but my husband works 2nd shift so we will just have to see. But in the mean time I will just have to troll your boards !

Bluemoon :)

Hello and welcome to the forum,You will find a lot of helpfuls folks here.Have a look at the articles section.There is alot helpful info there.Enjoy your new tank

welcome bluemoon, It would be great to have you at the next meeting, we are always exited to see new faces.
there is alot of variation to the club so there is usually someone who can answer all your questions.
Again welcome, and dont be shy!!!

Hiya and welcome!

I hope to see you at one of our meetings in the near future. We try to schedule the Saturday meetings early in the day, so maybe that would work for you. Keep an eye on the March meeting post to see what's up next.

Glad to see you here and don't be shy about asking questions. I'm only 2 years into this myself.

Angela

Hello and welcome bluemoon.

Hope to see more of you and please feel free to ask any questions etc....

Thanks
Brandon

Back