Help Help!

It wasn't said with an attitude, I was trying to help YOU figure out why YOUR fish might have died.

You know, I take exception to your attitude since BL1 asked you a very simple and legitimate question. he was sincerely trying to help you.

So we can just cut to the chase and answer your question like this....You caused your clowns to die, because you don't have test kits. Case Closed.

Who's next?

@PRC yea it was my bad, yea i understand the clown died because of my fault, u dont have to be mean man, i thought he was being mean to me but he wasnt

@rdahlke1105 yea its just the way he said it came across as an attitude, i read it wrong, my bad

It happens. After all you can not hear someone's tone of voice when you are reading. Though I would get the parameters that BL1 asked you for. The people on here are very knowledgeable and they can see something in your parameters that may give you and idea of what has happened and they can tell you how to correct the issue.

Though to get back on track. Lopsideful what are the parameters that BL1 asked for. If you don't have the tests do read those, I would get them, that way when they ask you for the results you can tell them what they are. :)

Though to get back on track. Lopsideful what are the parameters that BL1 asked for. If you don't have the tests do read those, I would get them, that way when they ask you for the results you can tell them what they are. :)

ok thx yea im gonna go to my lfs and pick up some i have the nitrate and ph but not ammonia what else do i need?

The most important test kits are ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, pH and alkalinity. Make sure you have something to read your salinity (refractometer or hydrometer) and a thermometer for temps.

Back