Help identify anemone please!

Mmmarishaa

Reefing newb
Bought this little guy from our local store. The owner has never seen anything like it and was not sure what it actually is called. He's searched all over the internet, we've googled a few things, now we're looking for help here! If you think you know what it is please let me know. I can get a better quality picture if necessary. Thanks!

Attachments

• downsized_0723132054.jpg
    downsized_0723132054.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 314
I do believe it is some sort of bubbletip but it doesn't really look like a rose colored one. It is that very bright pink all the time. Hot pink bubbletip? lol

I think it just looks like a retracted rose one. Not bleached, but I'm looking on my phone. If its hot pink, I don't think that's cause for worry, however, the fact that its shriveled...

It's under LED lighting, however, it's a fluorescent pink even when the lights are off and it was also this color at the LFS.

I don't believe it's retracted as this is how it's looked for weeks and how it was at the store too.

I appreciate the comments though!

I'll try posting next time I do levels, it's almost time to do them again but not quite.

Also, not a torch it's a leather and there is enough space in between them. :)

Now that I've googled pictures of bleached bubbletips that does seem to be the problem. It was like this when we got it so hopefully without anymore stress it'll get healthier. Thanks!

Back