Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Formosa Wrasse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clownfish black and white

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Purple firefish

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
well, if you get a pair of clownfish (which I think is great idea) I suggest getting a clown friendly anemone. No tank is complete without a pair of clowns. No pair of clowns is complete without an anemone (kinda).

Rocks, powerheads, patches of algae, any kind of coral, other fish...

My single hosts my overflow box. My pair hosts a rock.

So you decided not to get a pair?

I want a pair but they are expensive and I didn't have enough to get both today. The guy told me none of the ones in the tank I picked from were paired up yet so it would be ok to just get one.

Do you guys think I can add a second one in a couple of weeks or do you have to buy them at the same time?

You won't be able to put another one in in a couple of weeks. I think it would work to take the one out and keep it in a quarantine tank for a few days then put the two in together. Not sure though.

Yeah I think I am going to stick with just one. My tank is only 30gallons and I dont want to over do it.

Him and my blenny are getting along so good my blenny seems really happy to have someone to swim in the current with! I would fear that adding 2 might make them team up and cause problems.

Goby is a scrooge LOL

You won't be able to put another one in in a couple of weeks. I think it would work to take the one out and keep it in a quarantine tank for a few days then put the two in together. Not sure though.

You would need to get one that is much smaller than the current one... the larger one would turn into a girl.

Back