Help, my penis is chopped off...

Picasso

Seahorse Whisperer
I'm moving a bunch of corals into my 55 gallon tank. My penis has grabbed onto a big rock that is NOT moving so I decided to move it like I moved the xenias, grab it and pull (no pun intended:mrgreen:) Well, the bottom 1/4 inch ripped off. Is there something I can do to save it?

Here's a pic before it grabbed onto the rock:

new-coral_185150.jpg

thanks for any help,
C

You can't just grab hold of it and rip it off. My gosh, what were you thinking? I agree with Sen. Your spouse should be afraid, very afraid! :yikesu:

Providing it's still long enough to get the job done, I wouldn't worry about it. It will heal up. Maybe dip it?

Wow. That thing is ridiculous.

Anyway, they're pretty resistant, I've fragged my toadstool (wow, that sounds really dirty) a couple of times by just chopping off the top. You probably now have 2 of the penis corals.

do you think I should lubricate it with something? You know, rub it real good with some DT's or maybe some aloe?

C

I'm amazed we've managed to keep this 'G' rated!
:mrgreen:

I guess I could say I had a certain 'envy' of other's leathers and I wanted one for myself, I'll be devastated if something happens to it! :toothy12:

I know this sounds wrong but it's really happening, the end is getting hard is that going to stop it from growing?

C

Most get hard at the bottom first and the stiffness works it's way towards the tip as circulation increases.

She said leather envy. :lol:

I wouldn't sweat it too bad catherine. I have one that I "jacked around" with for a while. It looked bad but finally came around.

Back