help need opinions...

i was talking to my wife and she was saying if i wanted to get a bigger tank....would you think that would be a smart move?...or stay with my 125g... if i was to get a bigger one would be a 210g or 300g....i know bigger is better but....theres a video of my tank so far....sorry it looks better on my phone...<object width="400" height="300" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/209733532389859" /><embed

Cant use any of the links you have given mate, but if you have the money, go for it. But in the end, remember its your choice not anyone else!!! ;)

CIMG0004 (480x640).jpg...sorry i will try the video later....

Yep, its not our decision!! There would be nothing wrong with getting something bigger! But do you have the money and time?? Thats the question!! ;)

If I had my way and the money, hell, I'd turn my whole basement into one big ass aquarium LOL But yes, it's definitely your decision. How MUCH bigger will it be? I honestly don't spend more time working on my 125g than I did for my 45g, except on the occasion I do a water change. My tank runs itself. However, I do spend more time looking at my larger tank :D

Back