Help plz

Thanks you. The Guy that owns the store, He tells me" Don't buy that, You dont want that. Hes not hardy. Your tank is new. He is hardier." I hope He lives good for me. Oh he also said "Not to worry about feeding him for awhile" What is awhile? And I think that is not true because since my tank is new i dont have pods, so i need to go buy food I think

Well, I went and got some phyto yesterday and he seems to be doing good. he is opened up big and wide. Oh and i got some zoanthids yesterday. They opened up nicely!

Well, i gotta figure out how to get pics off of my phone. Does anyone know how to get pics off of the juke? Or i can send the pic to them and they add it to here?

Last edited:
You should be able to email a picture on your phone. You can also transfer it to your PC or laptop if you have bluetooth on them (I use a USB bluetooth stick for that exact purpose). Your phone just becomes another external storage device.

The phone has to store the pics somewhere. Mine stores in under "my stuff", then images. PM me and I'll try to work through it with you (although I won't be up much later tonight so I'll work on it tomorrow). Just include the model phone so I can get info on-line as to how the pics are stored.

Ya it is saved. i go to my comp. then juke. then internal storage, then to pics, but all it is is the pics on my phone. It is on a samsung Juke. i have a lot of good pics on there, but cant access them

just email the pics to yourself....If you can view them you can send them as a msg. Instead of a number, put your email.

+1 goodman, that is the most simple easy way, just send it like you would send any other picture message (that being through the multimedia message function) and where it says to or recipient just put your email address and then from your email upload it to photobucket and then to here

As of yesterday

Attachments

• scallop.jpg
    scallop.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 206
Got home today and he isnt looking so good? he isnt dead because when i touched him, he moved.

Attachments

• scallopp.jpg
    scallopp.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 191
Scallops are difficult to keep.,most hardly live long in a home aquarium.

I'm sure the crab isn't helping it any.Removing or keeping it is up to you.

That scallop did not look good today... Sorry about it. If the crab was pestering it, that's a sign that it's dead/dying anyways. They won't usually bother healthy animals (except snails).

Back