Help with my maroon clown fish

hey brandon, Ive got some ultra rare zoos for ya, I call them mistery noseums. I usually get $65 a polyp but I have these four that never seemed to open up that ill sell ya cheaper!! Say $120 including shipping of course. ill even toss in some skimmate from my skimmer.

LE huh??

How bout a frag! I just cant get that Doo Doo look out of my corals that you get. Hmmm....

Kidding of course! :)

After a hard day dealing w/my kiddos, you all surely know how to make someone laugh....:Cheers: :D .... Glad to know I can come here for a bit of comedy relief!!

:) Jami

Oh yea... if you didn't figure it out already.. no one here is going to get upset for someone joking around.

Infact it is highly encouraged to make fun of revhtree(david). Just a heads up don't ever buy anything from him based on the looks of it in a picture he took....

Now Brandon that's not fair The corals David takes pictures of look just like that in HIS tank (:pooh:) If they don't look that good in your tank maybe it is a water quality issue (:pooh:) Or maybe a lighting issue (:pooh: ) there are a lot of factors that go into making corals happy(:pooh: ). Maybe you just haven't figured thoughs factors out yet :pooh: :pooh: . Hey do you guys smell that...what is that?

HaHaHa just kidding Dave!!!:mrgreen:

Hahahahahahahahahhahaha very funny!!

Brandon = Jerk

Patrick = (I'm a preacher can't say that, but I will give you a hint: :pooh: Head)

Anthony = Don't encourage them man. Were friends remember.

You all seen my tank so zip it. It's not the best, but it's not the worst eaither.

Now Patty let's see some full tank shots. Show me what it's suppose to look like please........:bowdown:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Last edited:
RevReefer said:
It's not the best, but it's not the worst eaither.

Sorry David being a preacher is hard, people have a harder time telling you a little white lie...

I had a tank in the garage that I cooked some live rock in once, so I guess that would be the worse, but hey second place isn't that bad "eaither" :mrgreen:

Ya and 3rd is not bad "either" Brandon. You should be proud of that! I do like visiting #1 though at the Georgia Aquarium. It's like 20,000 gallons or something.

Last edited:
Georgia Aquarium

don't be ignorant..... 8 million gallons is a little different than 20,000... you really need to step up your game a bit.

BTW... you going to come look at these zoas tonight... Please :)

I'll get those full tank shots tonight, do you think I could send them to you David and let you photo shop them before I post. I just can't seem to get my ddb's to look like phe's like you can. Something about the color mixer option or something!!

Patrick = (I'm a preacher can't say that, but I will give you a hint: Head)
And David you of all people should know the Lord knows what we think, even if we don't say it. But I'll forgive you >|<

j/k David. I sure am glad your such a good sport. I guess you being a preacher and all makes you an expert in forgiveness - thank goodness for all of us.:mrgreen:

I can take some full tank shots but I promise you will not be impressed. My tank is just not in the same league with all you guys. As a matter of fact it's not even in the same game!! But I'm ok with that, my tank will be there one day.
You'll see it soon enough, I'd like to host a meeting soon. I am just trying to see if I can do it in september. Do we have someone hosting in september yet?

Back on topic; My clown fish is almost back to normal looking. Most of the swelling is gone, but there is a small cloudy spot on that eye now. I don't know if it affects the vison in that eye or not. I am going to leaver her in QT until I am sure the infection is gone.

Patrick Shut up!! LOL! :D

You know I am only kidding and it would be awesome to have the meeting up in cleavegas some time. Then we could all go to the Aquatic Den and get some coral.:bounce:

Let's quit picking on David for a bit and focus on Michael or Brandon for a while.:mrgreen:

Well David as promised here is my humble little tank. Like with most of us the colors look much better in person. The vho's I have over the tank give it an almost pinkish hue which doesn't make the greens pop like they do with MH. I am going to get rid of the aquasun bulbs and exchange them for 50/50 bulbs and keep the true actinic hopefully this will correct the problem. I look forward to one day having that WOW kinda tank like several of the members of this group have.

fulltank1.jpg

rtside.jpg

ltside.jpg

And just for Bryan because I know how much you love these animals

snake1.jpg

I'll work on setting up a weekend for a september meeting.

Back