Help with my maroon clown fish

Well the clown went back into the main tank last night. She was a little timid about going back into the nem. But this morning I found her burried in the nem so I guess all is well again.

Well it has been a couple days and the clown is happily back in the nem again. So far the eye looks very good, the only thing left is a small cloudy spot on the "lens" of the eye. It seems like it is fading but I guess only time will tell. I know the clown is happier being back in the main tank but the nem is looking better as well. I guess it likes the attention of the clown.

Bryan let me know when I can bring you back the fish trap and the buckets you let me borrow. Maybe sunday or one day next week. Did you ever try that calicium additive?

take your time with the trap, At $5 a day rental im in no hurry!! We can get together sometime, just let me know when you have free time. Actually id like to go to michaels, ive never been. maybe you could show me where it is?
Im using the calcium on the nano, it would be gone in no time with the big tank.

$5 a day !!! I noticed you didn't say anything about that at first. Just no problem, sure you can borrow it, take your time. I see how your gonna be.

I have come to the conclusion that you have a very sick and twisted mind Bryan. I would like to be the first to vote that you be banned to the PRIVATE forum so as not to further bring shame onto the chatt reef club name!! hahahaha!!!!

Ironman said:
nothing in life is free, you even have to pay for sexually transmitted diseases,(at some point)

OK now tell me what does this have to do with Patricks Maroon clown fish.

Maybe you two should start your own sponge Bob fantasy thread in the private section where only a few have to be exposed to this type language.

Oh go play in your closet!!:shock:

Just Kidding Brandon. Your the best.

Seriously though when you get back will you come look at my skimmer it is the biggest PoS and I need your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously though when you get back will you come look at my skimmer it is the biggest PoS and I need your help.

Oh my goodness Bryan what are you doing! I heard Brandon's ego swell up all the way out here in Cleveland. I think I can see it using google earth :shock:

I found a picture of you two (Bryan and Patrick) in the tub together.

Oh how sweet.

images

I dont how these moderators think its ok to change other peoples posts. I never posted anything about my skimmer, you slanderous, egotistical super moderator. you wait, ill be at your house while your gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:death: :death: :pooh: :pooh:

trace elements get skimmed out all the time i supplement my trace elements i add kent trace elements every couple of weeks. As for other things i just built a new hang on refugium and got a bag of this new stuff all the lfs are starting to carry here its live argonite sand in 20lbs. bags i just got a bag of the indo pacific this stuff came in a bag with sea water in it still wet. Anyone use it yet supposed to use in refugium/sumps or for new tank to cycle almost instantly loaded with bacteria. Also adds trace elements to system.

Its really been out for years. Ive always used it but I dont really think it has any bacterial benefit. the reason I use it is cause it doesnt have all the crushed powder that is created in dry shipped bags of substrate. And the aragonite helps with calcium levels.(but you can get dry araganite as well)

Back