help!

I think there's roughly 100 people who are on this site everyday ready to help you or are you looking for someone to do it "in person". If so, you can call your local Fish Store. Most set up tanks as well.

Trust us...it'll be more gratifying if you do it yourself. We're here to help you every step of the way. :)

+1 Smitty...the fun of the hobby is searching for the right coral/fish etc...I spend very little time just looking at the tank...more like looking at it to figure out what I can do better or different. Take that away and you're taking away the fun.

the fun of the hobby is searching for the right coral/fish etc...I spend very little time just looking at the tank...more like looking at it to figure out what I can do better or different. Take that away and you're taking away the fun.

+1 PRC...I'm always working on it to try to make it perfect, although it doesn't seem to work. :)

But if you insist. Smitty and I are more than willing to come to New York (all expenses paid by you of course) We'll require 1 week of set up time. We'll need to stay at the Waldorf Astoria. We'll also need a black Amex card to purchase equipment and livestock.

And as you can tell by Smitty's avatar he likes to ride in style. So we'll require a Bentley as well. If it's too difficult to find a Bentley, we'll take a Rolls. But we'll need a driver for the Rolls.

PM us and let us know when our airline tickets will be available.:D

But if you insist. Smitty and I are more than willing to come to New York (all expenses paid by you of course) We'll require 1 week of set up time. We'll need to stay at the Waldorf Astoria. We'll also need a black Amex card to purchase equipment and livestock.

And as you can tell by Smitty's avatar he likes to ride in style. So we'll require a Bentley as well. If it's too difficult to find a Bentley, we'll take a Rolls. But we'll need a driver for the Rolls.

PM us and let us know when our airline tickets will be available.:D

count me in for this trip as well... i'll provide the muscle for the heavy lifting / beer drinking duties

Here's the plan: CurtisL, you're in FL so you will need to drive the Bentley (or Rolls) to Rkfd and pick me up. From there, I will don my chauffer cap and we can head over to Chicago to get Smitty. Then we can head over to Michigan to get PRC. I think we're covered...we just need the Amex card! Sounds like fun!!!

But seriously bkc824, once you jump in and get your feet wet (er, hands, as it may be) you will really enjoy the whole process. As mentioned, you could use your LFS for this but keep in mind that they are in the business to make money. That doesn't mean that they are crooks but use your judgment on who to trust.

lmao thanks guys but i really dont enjoy setting up the fish tank lol , i mean i'll help whoevers doing it but im not good on my own lol

Don't we have anybody in NJ or NY that can help a brother out? This poor guy is going through withdrawals.

I know OhNo lives in PA, but he doesn't have any skills so he's out. :D Who else we got?

Thats OK, there are plenty of nice Hotels in NY. And when you guys are in Chicago, I'll hop in too. Its going to take lots of people to move that new 250 gallon tank and you are going to need an electrician to install the lights:mrgreen:

whhhhhhhhhhhhhat you guys are rollin in a bentley and your nottt pickin me or bj up???? lol
i got gas money? LOL
Here's the plan: CurtisL, you're in FL so you will need to drive the Bentley (or Rolls) to Rkfd and pick me up. From there, I will don my chauffer cap and we can head over to Chicago to get Smitty. Then we can head over to Michigan to get PRC. I think we're covered...we just need the Amex card! Sounds like fun!!!

But seriously bkc824, once you jump in and get your feet wet (er, hands, as it may be) you will really enjoy the whole process. As mentioned, you could use your LFS for this but keep in mind that they are in the business to make money. That doesn't mean that they are crooks but use your judgment on who to trust.

Back