Helpful articles

jhnrb

Reef enthusiast
I have unlocked the thread links in the helpful articles forum. If you would like to refer to a link that contains useful information bout the marine hobby please post it in the links thread. Do not post the article, just the link and subject. All posts will be moderated for content and appropriateness.

The section is being re-arranged right now. It will hopefully be up and running again soon. We're trying to arrange the articles into categories to make them easier to browse through.

I Have Made The Initial Pass At Relocating The Articles To The New Format. Check Out The Articles At The Top Of The Page And Let Us Know What Y0u Think. As Soon As More Categories Are Posted Ill Continue The Moving Of The Articles. Thankyou For Your Patients.

A Second Transfer Has Been Completed. Several More Categories Are To Be Added And Then The Final Pass Will Be Completed. Ian Is Working On The Fish, Coral, Invert Data Base Formats And I Will Be Calling Upon Some To Help With The Build Soon. If You Are Interested Pm Me. A Big Help Will Be To Let Me Know What Guide Lines/information Should Be Included In The Various Data Bases.

everything seems to be working and is much easier to look for topics. I like it and thanks for all the time put towards this. GREAT JOB !!

Improvements, definitely improvements. Yeah! Shame the requirements (work) and need for change and improvements never stay away for long. I think the newcomers and all others will benefit by the increased use of the articles that will come as a result of the easier accessing of them through recategorizing. Now if I only had taken some 3D AutoCAD drafting classes instead of 2 dimensional. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Maybe good drawings will make my writing less long winded.

Back