LionFish

Resident Photoshopper
11-15-07070.jpg

11-15-07068.jpg

11-15-07046.jpg

11-15-07062.jpg

11-15-07055.jpg

11-15-07015.jpg

lol.. The fire fish are pussycats, the only thing that bothered them was the damsels we all know what i did to them ...

Doc there is a Tiny emperor juvy at my LFS for 50$ should I attempt it?
they also have a Koran the same size. its about 3 in. or better.

B-E-Utiful pics. I am impressed with all that you do. How do you get your pics to be so clear? good hell, they are amazing. Please teach me how to do it...all my pics are so bleached out or blue from the actinics. Teach me oh master photographer!!!

-Doc

Dr Marco , Do you have Photoshop? If so

Heres the easy way ,
open your picture you want to fool with
go to the Image tab on the top move down to the adjustments tab.
go to auto levels, auto color, and auto contrast that will pretty much remove any Bleachy color

Very bad pic chosen for this demo only!!!

Before the auto Adjustments and after.

11-15-07052.jpg

TEST.jpg

If you dont have Photoshop
I love the program and use it alot , Buy it or steal it like Some one I know.:Cheers:

wow, that was impressive. I am not sure what is on my Mac, I may have photoshop or something similar. Maybe I will e-mail you my pics to fix and then post them on the TOTM thread when I want to enter :bounce::bounce::bounce:. that makes a lot less work for me!

-Doc

I don't know why ya are helping Doc.He's to lazy to fix his photos.
I told him awhile back that Google's Picasso was a free photo editing program he could download.I bet his wife has to wipe his bottom for him,he's that lazy!

ouch...RUDE!!! Reef, are you feeling threatened by my up and coming masterpiece? Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the cage this morning? and BTW, what are you doing watching my wife wipe my a$$? You really get off on that huh?

-Doc

that was YOU??? I remember her telling me she hooked up with some guy with a small d&%k that was really bad in bed, but I never guessed it would be you??? *giggle*

-Doc

Back