hey everyone :D

Washburn82

Reefing newb
Hey everyone, fairly new to saltwater had mine for about 4 months now. Just a little 12 gallon nanocube to see how i liked it. and welll i love it! already looking for a bigger setup lol. Pretty basic setup i have going to add a few more live rocks and some frags soon. Also maybe 1 more small fish. Not sure what kind yet. :) look forward to getting to know some of you. Take a look at my pics let me know what you think.

Hello and Welcome!

I just checked out your build. I dont recommend you put anymore fish in there, you only want one fish for every 10 gallons. I think you need a bigger tank first :)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. :) Really little_fish? i only have 2 clowns and 1 goby lol. there seems to be sooo much more room in there. But i will take your advice. I know its small but its my first starter tank. So far so good. Everything appears very healthy and happy.

Ya, remember every fish has a right to establish a territory and not feel crowded and stressed by his/her neighbors. That is key in keeping your fish healthy. In the wild, if they feel crowded one of the fish can leave to establish a new territory, but in our tank, tensions just escalate. The high levels of tension causes the fish to stress out, and just like us, when the fish are stressed they tend to come down with various diseases

Makes sense. Thanks for the advice, once again. Now my next step is some more live rock and coral frags. Some friends and i are making a road trip next weekend to get some. Should be pretty good. :)

Back