hey everyone its me Magic

magic

Reefing newb
Hey every one out there I need Help... I want to start a new salt water tank but I'm not sure if this fishes would get along... Yellow tang,powder blue tang,blue hepatus tang,purple tank,regal tank, a ocellaris clown fish,and I also I want to add a Assorted torch coral, blue linckia startfish ,bubble anemone,branching frog spown coral, chocolate chip start fish, insta-reef soft coral a pink startfish amd a white sebae anemone...would all of them get along fine and how big the tank should I get I know it has to be big but how big...thanks:question:

IMO you're going to need like a 150 gallon tank, all of those tangs are going to get big and will need lots of space. Also, the chocolate chip stars are not reef safe.

Hi Magic. Welcome to the reef. Those Tangs will get along if you introduce them all at once to a very mature tank. If you add them one at a time they may get territorial making it difficult to add ant more Tangs to the mix. I have 7 SMALL Tangs in a 150 and I'm sure I'll have to get rid of 2 or 3 of them when they mature. Therefore I'd recommend at least a 210 or more.

Am I the only one who finds this thread sketchy? He asks about something he should know. Look at his salt\reef tank experience and it says 2 years. I could be misunderstanding so I apologize if I did.

oh come on, 2 yrs experience with a 10 gallon would give anyone big dreams, not real big tank experience, thats not Troll smell its dreamer stink lol

Hahaha...well, we'll see if he comes back...if he does, welcome to the site. It did sound strange when reading it, but I agree, a 150-200 gal tank will hold all those fish comfortably.

Back