Hey from Los Angeles, CA!

Hello and Welcome!

I hope you enjoy the site and come back often! Why dont you start a tank showcase thread? I bet you guys have some good stuff!

Hello and welcome to the site...I'm sure a few people on here from california will check out your society web site.

Hey! Im in OC, I have been wanting to hit up the aquarium stores up there for a bit, from the look of their websites they rock.

Thanks guys, and yeah I've visit a couple since I've moved here. The pricing in LA is pretty darn good compared to Texas.

Thanks guys, and yeah I've visit a couple since I've moved here. The pricing in LA is pretty darn good compared to Texas.
LOL youre telling me. I went back to visit my husbands family and this hobby is terribly overpriced there. Not to mention its not on every street corner like here. You have to prepare for the drive there

Hey! Im in OC, I have been wanting to hit up the aquarium stores up there for a bit, from the look of their websites they rock.

That's because all the wholesalers are right there next to LAX.

You should check out So Cal Tropical in Fullerton for Dry Goods, Amazing Reefs & Aquariums in Orange, Vivid in L.A., Age of Aquariums in Long Beach

That's because all the wholesalers are right there next to LAX.

You should check out So Cal Tropical in Fullerton for Dry Goods, Amazing Reefs & Aquariums in Orange, Vivid in L.A., Age of Aquariums in Long Beach

Ill be honest most everyone here buys their stuff from people with their wholesaler license. The prices are rock bottom on everything and it rocks.

I know that. It doesn't take much to get the license, which in turn is going to drive up the prices at the wholesalers.

The wholesalers got wind of it, and the garage guys selling low, so that is making the wholesalers drive up their prices. If you think about it, an LFS will walk in and spent thousands of dollars on boxes of stuff. Where as the garage guy spends maybe a thousand.

Back