hey its me again, im posting pics to get advice......

Looks like your tank is just going through the normal aging process.All I could see was some spiroid worms which are harmless and the green algae on your rock.
Your going to have algae and cyano outbreaks.Thats a given with a new tank.That being said,just keep an eye on your parameters and relax a little bit.

yah man looks good I wouldnt put in any more fish. I like the clowns I own them too its easier to keep your nitrates down with less fish. As for algae Im still going through the stage a little bit but algae needs light so If you dont want algae cut the light back in fact fish only tanks dont even need light. And remeber what biff said start using frozen food. I own 5 corals and I only run the light 8 hours a day. and they are growing fairly quick.

Looks good to me. That has to be the coolest dansel I have ever seen! Never seen one like that before.

FYI if you post the IMG code the pic will come up in the post and we wont have to link out. Good looking tank though.

for my clean up crew i have

2 blueleg hermit crabs
3 scarlet hermit crabs
4 snails

in my biocube tank i took the advice about removing the bio-balls and how they will only add nitrates in the long run i have enough liverock.

oceanic biocube makes a 14-29gallon protein skimmer especially made for my tank i was wondering should i get it???????????

Back