Hey Patrick

sailfin

What reef tank?
Here are the pink palys I have for fragging. The others can be fragged as well. I think I saw some like them in your tank though. Let me know if you want some.

DSC01189.JPG

DSC01190.JPG

The last zoa colony is nice, you got those from bermuda right?

BTW if anyone wants a colony like that I've got to move mine out. $10-$15 it's yours.

Sorry for the highjack.

Those are the ones I got from Bermuda. Anyone know their name?

BTW - Mine are free to fellow members. How's that for hijacking?

Sounds like a deal and I wish I could do that, but my financial situation doesn't allow that anymore.

I had to pay for it and it cost me money in supplements, lighting, etc to keep them.

I will sell stuff for reasonable(better than what I paid) or trade.

Good luck and let me know if you need instructions on fragging those. HEHE :)

Gee Brandon that makes me think.

After what Brandon typed I think I'll let mine go between $9-$14.

Patrick...where art thou??

Glad I could help anthony, but its only fair you charge less for yours since mine are better. :^: :bounce:

I'm always joking around....

If it is something serious I usually tend towards PMs or don't follow it up with the bouncing smilie or croch chopping banana.

Hey Anthony I'm here I have just been working at night for the last 2 nights and was very busy at work today - so not much time to post. I think those look pretty cool. I would be interested in doing a little trading. Maybe for some of those fire/ice zoas I have. Let me know if you would be interested.
Thanks for the offer.

How can your "bouncing smilie" be smiling when it doesn't have a mouth?

:question:

bkv1997 said:
I'm always joking around....

If it is something serious I usually tend towards PMs or don't follow it up with the bouncing smilie or croch chopping banana.

Back