hey there

Iceman0124

Reefing newb
hey all, I'm Matt, a few of you probably know me, I'm the inked pierced up freaky fellow that worked at discount pets,(both locations) ran into IronMan at the triangle the other day, and he told me about this forum, so all complaints and attacks should be directed towards him, I've been working on my tank the past few months trying to get it back into shape after years of neglect, its still has a way to go, but its getting there, here's some pics I took tonight,

Picture004.jpg

2de06281.jpg

Picture025.jpg

take it easy,

M.

Ice:

Nice to see another local hobbiest on the boards.... Great tank and we would love to see you at the next meeting on the 18th.

Brandon

Good Job Ironman! Those zoos look fraggable... grin! I hope he's freakier than me but I doubt a few tattoos and couple of novel ways to keep hardware handy will get him that honor.

icemans a great guy and very knowledgable reefer. hes also very handy for fishing trips, Since ive known him ive never had to buy a fishing lure. just kidding man! :bounce: great to see you posting, and hope to see you at the next meeting.
p.s. I think you still have that spinner bait you borroed for that date last week.

Hope to see you at tomorrows meeting matt! The pics of your tank are not coming up but the pic of that red fan in your computer looks nuts!!!! Very cool.

Back