hey y'all i havent been here in awhile

ok lets get started. what do i need to get a nano tank set up. i got a 25 gal. tank and stand and i got $200 bucks. i have to get gravel,rocks filters,lights.....the whole shabang

WHAT!!!!!!!!!?????? he didnt miss nothing what about me adding 20 fish into my cycling tank j/k but im one of the noobs here

been here a month

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT!!!!!!!!!?????? he didnt miss nothing what about me adding 20 fish into my cycling tank j/k but im one of the noobs here

been here a month

Dont forget the 10 you added in the last week! JK...well sorta anyways:frustrat: :D

200 bucks for substrate, filtration, lighting and rocks??? For a 25 gallon tank? Ummm you will have to go with used equipment for sure. If you want a reef tank, you will end up spending most of that just on lights.

The live rock will cost you that much too. Try and find a local reefing club in your area that can help you out, because that's really not enough money to do much.

like i said i can get rock cheap............what ever if it would be easier to just get fish than i will do that............i want something to go in my room.

Back