hey ya'll

floatswitch

I created Kobayashi Maru
hey there everyone how's it going, i'm new to talking on the forum but not new to the forum as i'm always looking over my wife wontonflip's shoulder reading and contributing through her in ways. i'm more of a builder of tanks and equipment than the chemist/maintainer.

i'm a software developer by day, multi-faceted artist by night. nice to meet you all finally!

Welcome aboard Float.
How'd you manage to get Wonton away from the computer long enough for you to sign on? :mrgreen:

Welcome aboard Float.
How'd you manage to get Wonton away from the computer long enough for you to sign on? :mrgreen:

Yote, now, you have a huntin' family....no doubt every member of your family has their own gun. Same goes here for laptops in a tech-geek family! ;)

Wow, Mr. Wonton is on. The only thing I can say is ............... :bowdown: to you for dealing with her! :mrgreen:

BTW, nice to meet you sir.

she's a n00b at trekkie stuff. all her trekkie info she "attempts" to disseminate actually comes second hand from me. :D (dont let her fool you!)

hehe thanks fastrd400, my motherinlaw told me on our wedding day "hey, NO exchanges, no RETURNS!"

she's a n00b at trekkie stuff. all her trekkie info she "attempts" to disseminate actually comes second hand from me. :D (dont let her fool you!)

hehe thanks fastrd400, my motherinlaw told me on our wedding day "hey, NO exchanges, no RETURNS!"

Nuh-uh :P I know my stuff, you just happen to know more Star Trek cuz I don't watch old school ;)

Where's the loyalty?? :shock:

Damn, all mine told me on my wedding day was "GOOD LUCK"! I think that was the last I ever saw of them now that I think about it. :mrgreen:

Back