Hi, brand new here!

Reefmom

Reefing newb
Hello, everyone! I have only had my saltgwater reef tank for about 8 months ... not very long! And of course, there have been ups and downs. However, it is doing great now, and I have been looking for a place to go to get to know even more, and see others' tanks as well!!! Glad to be aboard, and hope to get to know some of you!:mrgreen:

Hello, and welcome to livingreefs. I looked at your bio, and I applaud you making a living out of somthing you love, alot of people go to jobs they hate eveyday. Well good for you, and good luck. Keep us posted.

Last edited:
Welcome! I'm a newbie too, and I can tell you that the people here are exceptional and LOADED with great advice! And Jellyman is right - no question is ever treated like a dumb question...ASK AWAY!

Welcome to the reef,beancntr's right,,,,we'll do our best to answer any and all question you come up with.

I am delighted, too! It's hard finding forums in my interests that are active - I enjoy the continual posts and contributions by people who know more than me (which is everyone - LOLOL!!). Thanks for the warm welcome!:mrgreen:

Nice to have you here. I have been to other sites and by far this is the best.

Always active. ( even on holidays ). A bunch of great people here.

Back