Hi everyone. New here to.

karensroseanemones

Anemone Queen
Hello to all.
Thanks for the friendly invite to stay around and visit and will be happy to do so when I have time to really delve into what's happening here as well.
I own Karensroseanemones.com and happy to help with any questions that may arise with Anemones.
I live on 40 acres in East Texas with 3 mini horses, 2 dogs. 2 birds and 6 sugar gliders.
Oh and also a husband.
I love to garden and that keeps me busy.
I have had many medical problems over the past 4 years and just last Tuesday I had a Neurotomy. Not sure that is spelled right, some call it a nervectomy.
That is where they go in and burn/kill the nerves. I had to have it done in my neck for the 5th time in 4 years.:shock:
So am recovering from it.
I also have 3 tanks, of which you can see on my site above and specialize in BTA's.
So come take a look when you have time.
Hope to chat with all of you soon.
Karen

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Welcome to Living Reefs, Karen. We are happy you have decided to stick around. It is always nice to have an expert in a field. Does your Husband share the love of your hobbies?

Hello all and thanks for the nice welcome. No my hubby is not into the hobby and does not get into any of my other critters either.
But he does the building of things when I need them.
Anyway, am happy to be hear and learn from all of you on other things that I am interested in.
Karen

welcome to the family I am happy you decided to stay on with us. Always nice to have more Texans on the forums. How far East Texas are you? My wife and I have a lot of family in east Texas. Mines around Marquez Hers is around Jasper. Was just wondering. :D

Hello Karen my wife is from East Texas also she is from a Little town called Mabamk and when we lived in Texas we went to First Monday in Canton a few times so I know where that is. Good to have u aboard

Hi Itjoker, yup we go to first Monday every month and we have friends that sell so hubby helps them out every month.
It gets old after awhile but if there is something you need, you can find it there. . I know just where Maybank is. It is just north of us and we are about 6 miles from downtown Canton.
But are thinking about buying another place.
We move in here about 5 years ago and not at all happy with the house.
It is not built near as good as we thought it was, and there are many things I want in a house, and the one we are going to look at Monday has it all.
Will be tough to move. The tanks, horses, dogs, all the house stuff.
I have planted hundreds of flowers and shrubs here and hate to leave it all and start over. But I guess I can do it.
It will just take me longer since my health has gone downhill.
Here are some pictures of some of the gardens.
5-23-28.jpg

5-2517.jpg

6-8-09-46.jpg

6-12-0926.jpg

7-10-20095.jpg

Hi Winyfrog, thanks so much for the welcome.
This seems to be a fun place to hang out. One of a handful, sad to say.
But lots of nice people so I think I will hang around.

Wow nice gardens. You have done a heck of a lot of planting. Good luck on the new place hope it all works out for the better.

Karen your gardens are beautiful and I love your Purple Martin houses. I miss them. I grew up in Oklahoma and had them there, but sadly out here in Tucson there aren't any. We do have a huge population of several different hummingbirds. They're everywhere, just like scorpions, tarantulas, havalina, and snakes!

wow karen wonderful looking garden, it seems like what ever you try you succede at:Cheers: good for you:bowdown:. The wife tried planting some flowers in an old tracter tire by the mailbox and i think she forgot to water:frustrat: them cause they are all dead:shock:. But she tries good for her:mrgreen:

GOD I hope my wife don't see those pics of your garden.
She'll take all my tank money and have me trying to plant flowers,knowing good and well that I cant grow nothing but weeds:mrgreen:

Back