Hi folks. New to the forum and everything fish.

FatCat

Reefing newb
Hi all, just joined the forum. Will more than likely be a week or 2 before I start posting regularly. I'm going to troll around for a while and learn a little bit first. For a short time I had a 55 gallon aquarium and 4 pirhana. I gave that stuff away. My girlfriend has some freshwater tanks and it's resparked my interest. I've always wanted to have a saltwater tank but I havnt known where to start. I'm active on a couple non fish related forums. Those are pilotodyssey.com and the Macdizzy 2 stroke exchange. If you have any ATV related questions don't be afraid to send them my way. I'd be happy to help. I'm ready to learn a little about saltwater tanks and fish to eventually get myself into a large tank. Looks like a cool forum. Thanks for having me!:D

Also could a moderator help me with adding a pic of myself by my username? I'm working off an iPhone so almost sure I can't post photo's. Would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Thank you! I'll have to wait until I am home to go through those steps. Looks simple enough though. I'm not the most computer savvy guy but I can probably figure that out. I can add links for most pics. I would however like to add a pic directly to the site like the one of you in the aviators in the upper left hand corner under where it says moderator. (if your screen looks the same as us schmo's?) The one that is displayed with all of your posts. This forum appears to be the same general layout as Macdizzy. I wasn't able to make it work. Rick(the owner/MOD) had me email him the pic and he placed it there for me.

My iPhone. I don't have a home PC. crazy eh? Lol. Never even used a home PC. Started messing around on the web when I got this phone. Works great for everything except pics. I'm not wanting to add a link. Wanting to add a photo under my username. I can't link you to Macdizzy as you have to pay to be a member of that forum. Here's a link to a different forum for an example. I was the second post on this. That's a pic of me. I'd like to have that pic under my username on this forum as well. I'm not attempting to add a link. I want to add the picture.

Nice mini boat project $120 - DIY Go Kart Forum

I highly suggest you get a photobucket account and upload the photo that way. I am quite sure this wont be only photo you will want to post on here.

Back