Hi, i'm new and need a bit of direction..

RUFIO, RUFIO, RU-----FI-------OHHHHHHHH!!!

Hey, how's it? I'm Rufio and I stay on Oahu. Which island you on? I take it your on Oahu too. Ok if you want liverock, go to the fish store near Pearl City called "Coral Fish Hawaii". They usually will have some liverock from Molokai near the back. It's like $7/lb. Yeah I'd advise not even trying to get water or illegally obtained liverock from the ocean. If you've gone snorkeling you'll most likely always see little nasties in the pukas.

For corals there's only one store that legally sells them. The store is called "Modern Pet" and its in town by Ala Moana Center. My boy Reed may still be working there. They only carry zoanthids, but don't expect them to be top shelf corals. The fish here are also top notch.

If you need any other help just let me know! Auuuuuright!

RUFIO, RUFIO, RU-----FI-------OHHHHHHHH!!!

Hey, how's it? I'm Rufio and I stay on Oahu. Which island you on? I take it your on Oahu too. Ok if you want liverock, go to the fish store near Pearl City called "Coral Fish Hawaii". They usually will have some liverock from Molokai near the back. It's like $7/lb. Yeah I'd advise not even trying to get water or illegally obtained liverock from the ocean. If you've gone snorkeling you'll most likely always see little nasties in the pukas.

For corals there's only one store that legally sells them. The store is called "Modern Pet" and its in town by Ala Moana Center. My boy Reed may still be working there. They only carry zoanthids, but don't expect them to be top shelf corals. The fish here are also top notch.

If you need any other help just let me know! Auuuuuright!

AWESOME!!! Although im on the Big Island... I will be in Oahu on vacation April 7-14 So I will definately check that all out!!! Do you know of anyone in Kailua-Kona? On the Big Island?! Thanks again sooo much!:bounce:

Also Hawaii (big island i think) has one of the best seahorse breeding centers in the country, you could do an amazing seahorse tank

Yea, the place is called Ocean Riders. It's located by NELHA (Natural Energy Labs of Hawaii Authority) by the beach. I've been meaning to take their tour. Although it's $35 a person. So for my wife and I $70 is kinda alot.

Back