Hi, my name is Dexter

I'm a tail spot blenny.Just wanted to say i love my owner. He treats me with care and gives me lots to eat! I cant stop eating all the lil pieces of algae. I do gets scared when he moves that bigg thingy across back and forth, but then i gets to see him better and he can take better pictures. Bye for now! NIce meeting you! :sfish:

DSCF3315.jpg

DSCF3323.jpg

DSCF3357.jpg

SO adorable. Does he murder bad fish?

Ha nope. He grazes all day,When i clean the glass he picks a coral near him and lays on it and then gets whites spots on his body. Same way he looks when he sleeps. 5 min later back to normal.The only fish i have in the reef tank are him, yellow watchman and a green mandaran all very dosile, laid back fish....the pep shrimp and the pistol shrimp i hear at night are prolly the bad seeds. The pep will go when i get my new lights coz ill have to change the rock work around.

Lol I can be creative........sometimes....he is a great fish tho really. He's always eating algae and then when I feed frozen him and the assessor are racing for food. Great fish for any aquarium and I would highly recommend one if asked.

Back