Hi new to this

Cam11

Reefing newb
Hope this is not the wrong place to post this I just bought a tank today and have many fresh water tank and am new to saltwater. I may have purchased this tank too quickly cause I'm not sure how it works or if I have all the pieces. Well long story short its around 120 gallons and Id like to do salt water with live rocks and fish. It came with a protien skimmer some parts missing also a magnum 350 or something like that canister filter. but the unique part of the tank is it has like a built in wet dry filter type thing as part of the tank i think and I don't know how to set it up what pieces I need if i should use it how it works anything i can't find any youtube videos with it so Im kinda stuck. I'll attach a few photos if possible. is this type of filtration best do I use the canister filter or the back of the tank ? A list of what I would need and instructions on how to set it up if it is worth using would be great. if its not worth it I'll sell the tank and get another one or remove all that wasted space it's taking up.

Attachments

• image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 232
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 243
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 242
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 235
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 235
From the looks of it, pictures dont tell a lot, its a reef ready tank. If it has 2or 3 holes in the bottom, its ready to hook up a sump. Dont use the canister filter at all, good source for nitrates

Back