Hi...

Aries85

Reefing newb
I guess I should introduce myself here. I am sure you have seen me trolling around here asking some questions, and I would like to thank all for the quick responses. Well I have no expirence in SW at all, but I did own a FW tank many years ago, so I hope this will be just as rewarding if not more.

Well after much talk with my other half we decided on what we are going to purchase. Since our space is limited and we will be moving soon we decied to go with the RSM. We are going out tommrow to get it and hopefully should have it setup tommrow afternoon or night.

We definitely will get some pics up as soon as we get it unpacked and up.

On a side note is it bad that I already am planning on my next tank? I just need to buy a big enough house 1st.

My 125 is almost cycled and I am already planning a agressives tank....

This stupid hobby is too addictive... :frustrat: :grumble:

j/k the more you start to learn about the hobby the more fun it gets :)

Yeah I have been noticing that. We both have been wanting to do an SW tank for quite a while now, but we just really started planning it last month. We looked into and the more and more we read about the more excited we thought about it. We will see what fun we shall have tommrow. We have the whole day off and are waking up quite early to get it started.

I would have to Remodel the house again to even think of a NANO tank so not at this time.

Welcome to the Reef !

Welcome to the reef.
I think you'll find this site as addictive as the tanks.Post any questions you have.

Here is our tank all setup with the stand in place. By the time we got everything setup the LFS was closed so we could not get any rock, but we will get that tomorrow. Here are some pics.

103_0841.jpg

You have a Red Sea Max.those are very nice.

Post pics of the rocks and update as you go along.Even better is to start a tank showcase thread of where you are going from.

Good luck and welcome to the site.

Back