Hi

BeesGoneWild

Brettsreef.com
Hi all! just found this forums doing a little searching so figured id join in on all the fun. Been a reefer for over five years or so and also a member of NCPARS one of the pennsylvannia reefing clubs. I cant wait to see all your tanks :)

Welcome to the reef has anyone mentioned to post pics yet...POST PICS. They will get you love here.

Welcome...

I would do the whole thing about ask us if you have any questions and crap...but i bet ill be asking you stuff :)
Post pics when you got them!

another generic welcome comment bees
generic or not i still like hi's :)

tank pics

RicordiaandcroceaClam.jpg

FullTankShotnoflash.jpg

I love the ricordeas! One of my favorite corals of all time. You seem to have an affinity for softies/leathers. Beautiful tank, great job.

Nice softies, but why a bare bottom? Overflow so I assume skimming, but bare bottoms in a display tank are pretty uncommon to see anymore. Almost sanitarily clean. I think i'd have to hooy for a lot of caoraline with a bare bottom. Thats jsut me speaking though.

Nice softies, but why a bare bottom? Overflow so I assume skimming, but bare bottoms in a display tank are pretty uncommon to see anymore. Almost sanitarily clean. I think i'd have to hooy for a lot of caoraline with a bare bottom. Thats jsut me speaking though.

Yep the front is bare bottom however i do have a small "oasis" sand bed in the middle of the tank so my plate coral can sit on top of. Right now the tank is kinda in a transition and im not going to do much to it becouse what you see will probably go into a 135gallon within the next year. that is, if i ever finish my basement lol...im lazy :)

Thanks guys :)

Back