Hi

sunnycomet

Reefing newb
Hi everyone,

I am from Canada and right now it`s freezing! No snow yet though...

In a week I am buying a 55 gallon aquarium from my favorite petstore, Village Pet Centre.
I have one female red HM betta named Cherry Blossom. My profile picture is her. She is in a 5.5 gallon tank. I had many bettas in the past and once had a 10 gallon tank with freshwater fish. So I am clueless on saltwater aquarium. I am learning and since my budget is low I have to buy things little by little which will (hopefully) give me the time to know what I am doing by the time I put in my first fish. Which I am planning to be a clownfish.

Hope to make lots of friends! :mrgreen:

Hi and welcome! You'll find that saltwater is totally different from freshwater. Most people find it more rewarding, though. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, and in the meantime you can browse through the "Articles" tab above.

I'm fairly new myself...this group has been great. I've gotten lots of questions answered and new ideas. Welcome! :)

Welcome to the site.
One thing I've noticed since I've got into this hobby,is 9 times out of 10,its those with the tightest budgets that end up with the best tanks.

One thing I've noticed since I've got into this hobby,is 9 times out of 10,its those with the tightest budgets that end up with the best tanks.

I think that's probably because people on tighter budgets are forced to choose what they spend their money on more carefully and will do more research into where their dollar is going.

Back