Hi.

Reef Raf

Reefing newb
I'm new to this forum. Just wanted to say hi. Hope to connect with any reefers in and around Cleveland. I have a reef tank and a large frag tank...both filled to the brim with every kind of coral. I love trading to get new and exciting things in peoples tanks. I've got a lot of friends in the hobby and am pretty good at tracking things down. So if you are looking for something specific, hit me up and lets chat.

Welcome aboard. You stated it like I was in need of a drug dealer! Lol. If there is any questions you have please feel free to ask. Would love to see your dt and your filled to the brim frag tank so....... don't keep us waiting, NEED THE DRUGS (corals my friend)

Ha...good point. I do talk about coral like a drug addict. I guess that is just my experience. I find myself all too often going to a complete strangers house....usually late at night....carrying a lot of cash and a cooler...and there are often a few uneasy moments of "Hey...I'm the guy here for the coral..."

I'll happily get some pictures up here once I figure out how to go about it : )

You can upload direct from the device you're posting from (phone, tablet or computer) with the "upload a file" button.

Or you can link a picture from a storage site (most of us use photobucket).

Back