Hibye's 125 predator tank

hibye

Reef enthusiast
I couldn't find my old thread on this tank so I just made a new one. So here is the news , my dad took me to this fish store today in Bridgeville and it was very crappy but we bought two 20 gallon tanks. One is a 20 long and the other is a 20 gallon high.( my sister decided to give her 20 to a freind so we had to buy a new one :grumble: but my dad was paying :^: 70$ total. The tall will be for the sump and the long will be for the fuge.. There will be some pics soon........perhaps?!
:Cheers:

could somebody show me a picture of one of theirs ? I just came back from WV .I left at 9:00 and cama at like 6:00 soemthing i wakeboarded and cut the grass,and walked the dogs,

Ok heres an update.
PICT0056-2.jpg

PICT0057-1.jpg

PICT0058.jpg

I have a question though for the holes in the bottom of the tank, there is a 1 1/4 and a 1 1/2 or something like that my dad knows but we dont know which one is the outake and intake. Also where do u get bulkheads we looked in lowes and home depot and the fish store where i bought the tanks but none of them had it :( ?

here is pic of mine was one of first octopus extreme models they came out with at start of year and now they make different ones already but it is a extreme octopus 150.
IM001189.JPG

Ok heres an update.

I have a question though for the holes in the bottom of the tank, there is a 1 1/4 and a 1 1/2 or something like that my dad knows but we dont know which one is the outake and intake. Also where do u get bulkheads we looked in lowes and home depot and the fish store where i bought the tanks but none of them had it :( ?

the 1 1/4 is going to be the return line i bet it is for a 3/4 bulkhead and the 1 1/2 is for the drain that will be for a one ince bulk head just ask the lfs they will tell you the size you need for those holes. of look at the plumming section at dr foster and smith.

Ok I got some sand/gravel (25lb.) and four bulkheads and if the 1 1/2 has a one inch hole is that 600 gph? so that multipied by two would equal 1200gph.? So I need to get two 600 pumps becuase i have two 20 gallons?Ill post pic in abit bit....perhaps ?!?.

Back