High end SPS frags

Last edited:
Capt what all did you put on reserve? When you get your stuff from Magyar check out the blue and teal acro, its a great piece if you dont have anything like it.

Ryan, his teal acro looks just like the Mike Accardi stag I have. Real nice piece tho.

I reserved:
Tyree LE 20,000 Leagues lokani
Tyree LE Sunset monti
ATL Raspberry Lemonade nasuta

I'll have pics on Sunday...swap is Sat.

Ryan, his teal acro looks just like the Mike Accardi stag I have. Real nice piece tho.

I reserved:
Tyree LE Sunset monti

I love you.
great choices :bounce:

ive spent more, i think i paid 90 each for my birds of paradise and my red planet

DUUUUUDE!
Those went for as low as $45 each out here.

cccapt-- no way I can talk you into that frag, get yourself an ORA Hawkins deepwater for less than 1/2 that price for damn near the same colors.

I reserved:
Tyree LE Sunset monti

Dang looks like you pulled the trigger too soon for me ;)
I'm sure you'll love those frags, especially the rasp lemonade. I paid $10 for my 1/3" Tyree sunset monti, I love my LFS! I've seen those go for over $80 for less than 1/2 inch.
Well, you better post some pics when the frags come in so we all can drool...

My RP has actually grown more than the BoP. Weird, I was expecting the opposite, especially since the BoP has been in the tank 7 weeks longer than the RP.

i cant get ORA around here, so to get ORA i have to get it from the fosters and they charge a premium

You should come visit us chattanooga guys sometime dustin, There is pretty much any ORA and LE acros out there in a couple tanks around here, We all sell them pretty cheap compared to retail and online prices.

You should come visit us chattanooga guys sometime dustin, There is pretty much any ORA and LE acros out there in a couple tanks around here, We all sell them pretty cheap compared to retail and online prices.
if i could drive id make some trips up there but i cant right now

I reserved:
Tyree LE Sunset monti

All very nice pieces, ATL is a LFS to me. they have very nice pieces, very well maintained. and tyree speaks for itself.

I swear i think frags are like selling weed, everyone gives them a different name and the more popular the name the higher the cost...I know this is a weird comparison but I think it does the job

Back