Hitchhiker fun

Mbowens5

Reefing newb
The first one I was told it was a Plate Anemone when I first found it (about the size of a dime) and now it's big and pretty. Double checking. We feed it brine shrimp via baster and it is fun to watch eat.

The second one looks neat and looks like/acts like some type of muscle. Hasn't caused any problems. We haven't done anything special with it. Sorry about the pic it's towards the back of the tank.

The third one, the LFS store gave us a neat piece of rock, I guess not realizing it had something on it or did, either way awesome for us. When we first noticed it (6months ago) it had just one tiny one growing on the rock and now we have a big beautiful bush of them! We haven't done anything special for it and seems to be thriving just fine.

Let me know what you think. If you have any advice for any of them that would be great!

Attachments

• IMG_3625.jpg
    IMG_3625.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_3613.jpg
    IMG_3613.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_3614.jpg
    IMG_3614.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 255
The first is a short-tentacle plate coral. They are relatively easy to keep. As you've found out, they grow very well if fed. :) Sorry, I can't make out what the second thing is from the picture. And the third is a soft coral called anthelia. It's very similar to xenia.

A fellow Missourian! Hello! I have family in St. Louis. Maybe we can frag swap sometime :)
I also can't tell what is in the second pic. Nice corals though!

Back