Hmm

Tanner

Tanerious Swimeroundus
In my other thread I posted an ad for a 110 gallon tank. Then i found this one, the ad is as follows.

"FOR SALE: 125 Gallon (6 foot) Saltwater/Freshwater Fish Aquarium Set-Up "

Includes: fish tank (empty), canopy, stand, lights, pump, sump, overflow kit, protein skimmer, UV Sterilizer (parts)
Fish Tank: 125 gallon tank made by All-Glass Aquarium Co. Inc (18”wide, 22”high, 72”long); glass on all sides & bottom, with black plastic frame
Stand: made of solid pine wood, painted black with 3 hinged doors, an open back, and an open space for sump, filters, and/or storage (19”wide, 30”high, 72”long)
Canopy: made of solid wood, painted black with 3 hinged doors (open up), 2 built-in fans (1 needing to be replaced) 19”wide, 17.5”high, 72”long
lights & reflectors (installed inside canopy): 4 blue antic 55watt high output power compacts, 4 T-5's and bulbs, 3 aluminum metal halide reflectors & bulbs (needs ballasts)
Sump: glass with predrilled holes for plumbing & glass filter compartments (14.5”wide, 18”tall, 24”long)
Pump: Little Giant Quarium Series 4 (1380 GPH) pump (out-of-water) includes all plumbing from sump to tank
Overflow Kit: acrylic box rests over tank to filter water to the sump (all plumbing included)
Protein Skimmer: Needle Point Pure Reef PS 350 acrylic, in/out-of-sump skimmer (needs small pump)
UV Sterilizer: Emperor Aquatics 40watt UV Sterilizer 3.5 foot plastic casing (needs bulb & quartz sleeve)
Included for FREE
· Sand: three 20kg pails of blue aquarium sand (originally bought at Petland for $20/5 lb bags, totaling 250 lbs) "

This is selling for 2500, would I be paying that much anyway if I bought everything on my own?:Big Hair::Big Hair:

Alright cool thanks guys, im going around my LSWSS (OMG I made my own abbreviation, it ,means Local SaltWater Specialty Stores ! ) haha and pricing stuff out tomorow seeing as its 1 in the morning here haha.

we normally just use LFS (Local Fish Store)...Yote's head starts to hurt if he has to remember too many letters :lol:

Alright cool yeah right now i'm looking
at an 85 gal from the fish store but they also have a 110 gal on sale so i'm not sure which to get

Well the guys at my LFS that specializes in SW said that this tank would be a good deal if i got him down to 2000 lol cause the guy said it would cost that much anyway to fidn all the stuff on my own. Im confused lol

Where are you from Tanner, maybe there's a forum member near you that could help you out with some local deals or keep an eye out on craigslist for you.

Back