HOB overflow for biocube?

tankedchemist

Reef enthusiast
SO, I'm giving my biocube (29g) to my mom. I don't want to drill the tank because I'm a chicken, but I want to add a sump. SO, anyone know what brands are good HOB overflows?

how do you have your return line set up? that's the only thing I can't figure out...

Oh, and where did you get the overflow at? thanks!

Last edited:
I don't have a BC, but I'm sure it will work the same. You can open the back cover and have the return line dump back into there and it will flow into the tank. I bought mine from my LFS.

oh, I don't use the BC lid anymore. Corals like t5's way better than the stock pc's that BC comes with. I'm just worried about the return line flinging water all over the place. what holds it in place?

oh, I don't use the BC lid anymore. Corals like t5's way better than the stock pc's that BC comes with. I'm just worried about the return line flinging water all over the place. what holds it in place?

I'd like to know too cause I've heard the bottom and back glass are tempered. You cannot drill tempered glass.

It will be even easier that you don't have the stock BC lid any more. Just use one of these and hang it on the back wall.... Hook your return line to it and you're all set. You can open up the back compartment more by busting out the plastic dividers.

Back