House Build

sailfin

What reef tank?
Here are some updated pictures of our house.

Roof:
Roof.jpg

Roof with windows:
roofandwindows.jpg

They got all of these installed in one day!! Amazing!!

Backside:
patiodoor.jpg

Any comments welcome. We are still shooting to be in before Christmas. I hope we can meet our deadline!!

Very Nice House Bro!! Who's building it for you, or are you contracting the work?

Now I want to see pics of where the tank is going?? :)

Nice House. Free advise... "Don't order custom fit blinds from Home Depot."

What color is the roof black or brown... the first two pics look completely different colors think it might be the sun.

very nice anthony, but really we all know youve already got a crew custom building a inwall tank so get those pics up here!!:^:
really is looking good.

That really looks sweet Anthony!!! How much land is it sitting on? I agree with bryan, lets see some plans for that custom 200 gallon in wall!!

Thanks guys. I have tried everything I could, but I cannot find a place for the in-wall tank. :grumble:
I still measure when I go out, but to no avail...

To answer a few questions:

Brandon - The roof is weathered wood, in other words, brown. I don't know why, but before the house wrap and windows went up the roof looked black. :question: I was worried the wrong shingles went on at first. I don't plan on getting custom blinds. I'll be lucky to be able to afford any window covering when it is all said and done.

Brandon - I wish...still trying to find a place.

Patrick - It is sitting on 7.66 acres!! We're in the cul de sac, so lots of privacy.

Back