how about this ecoray 60d led fixture?

beeguiles

they call me fish geek ;p
Soo I've kind of been hinting around at an upgrade in the near future and I've been researching lighting. It's going to be a 93 gallon cube. 30x30x24 are the dimensions. I wanted to find a light that isn't going to break the bank but is good quality. I really want to go with leds if possible and this is what I found. If anyone here owns this please tell me your expirience! I'd love to hear it and all you guys who are experts at lighting please chime in also. Thanks! This tank should be set up within a month or so also, I'm hoping.

Ecoray 60D | EcoRay

I have that same exact light over my 37 cube, and I like it. It doesn't dim or anything fancy, but its a strong light that give off great par, I've actually burned all my corals, so I've mounted the fixture on the ceiling(about 4-5 feet) above the tank, and its still bright as heck. For your tank, you'll need two of them, and make sure you get the dual cord(60d) so that the whites and blues can be on separate timers.

Darn I was hoping to get away with just one. If I raise it up higher would it spread to the rest of the tank more?

Back