How did you find out about the club?

bkv1997

Reef enthusiast
I noticed there has been alot of new locals posting lately, which is great.

My question is how did you find out about the club/site so we can continue to get the word out and help the club grow.

Thanks
Brandon

probally reef central, all my pics i post come from here and on them say living reef forum plus i tell others about it and all my emails has living reef forum in my signature. i've got alot more advice and lots of help from the helpful articles here than any other website.

Nice looking setup. I like livingreefs also, but this question was more directed to the local people living in Chattanooga, TN. 5 new members from our local town within the last couple weeks.

Like BlueRay, Jellyman, yote, donnyholland and jermpool.

jellyman found through livingreefs.com, I think, and told me about it. He is married to my sister and lives next door to me. We pretty much share the same hobbies. I'll get him to reply tomorrow, actually later today.

did you ever think it might have something to do with our new presidents recruiting abilities? and of course his charm and good looks! :mrgreen:

A character much like yourself designed by marvels own stan lee, Iceman aka Bobby Drake former x-man, former lovelife of rogue, who can turn liquid to solid at will, by means of touch, and breath, this mans body can be completely consumed in Ice, hence the name Iceman.

Back