How did you find out about the club?

Jelly man was what the sea turtle on finding nemo called marvin when they were found after playing hopscotch on the jellyfish.

Ok Iceman, I was thinking more like Crystal meth. but you can call it a pool table nickname if you want :mrgreen: JK!
As for jellyman - I am greatly disturbed by your knowledge of Iceman, I hope that you had to look all that information up and didnt know it all by heart. And though I havent met you yet, Im invisioning the comic book collector from the simpsons! Am I close? And do you talk like him? :mrgreen:

Me and jelly were both into comics for a while and we didn't exactly fit in with the crowd. But I must say jelly is a goofy lookin feller.

sorry iron I'm a big x-men fanatic fav character is wolverine, dont remember the comic collector on the simponson so I cant say much there, now jerm as for you baby ugly Ive had more women in one night then youve had in your life.

JellyMan said:
sorry iron I'm a big x-men fanatic fav character is wolverine, dont remember the comic collector on the simponson so I cant say much there, now jerm as for you baby ugly Ive had more women in one night then youve had in your life.

I feel like your trying to say somthing, but if you don't stop mumbling no one will ever know what your saying.

I found the Chattanooga Reefers through Brandon's wife. She leased my apt to me. While we were signing the lease, my girlfriend started complaining about all the money I spend on fishtanks so she suggested I check out the club.

what jerm no answer to my last post? And yes clown I know it was one of those moments where the fingers type faster then the brain computes.

Im not mumbling thats the noise reduction from where your wife (being the one with the meat in the family) is tagging the wrong hole.

Last edited:
Back