How did you find out about the club?

yote said:
Im still confussed

Me and matorclown are married.
Jellyman is married to my sister.
Matorclown and Jellyman argue like an old married couple.
It used to be realy bad when they worked together at the car wash. Not so bad now. They work at the same place but different shifts.

If we can get a sitter for our kids mator will come to the meeting with us.

Ironman said:
Ok Iceman, I was thinking more like Crystal meth. but you can call it a pool table nickname if you want :mrgreen: JK!
As for jellyman - I am greatly disturbed by your knowledge of Iceman, I hope that you had to look all that information up and didnt know it all by heart. And though I havent met you yet, Im invisioning the comic book collector from the simpsons! Am I close? And do you talk like him? :mrgreen:

that was Marc, remember, and in light of all that actually transpired, that joke isnt very humorous at all, I think you owe me a colony of blasto for my pain

Yea i put flavor blasted gold fish in my tank from time to time just to give the fish a little something different to snack on.

Hey why not and it doesn't seem to hurt anything....

No brandon really is a idiot! :bounce: He puts flavor blasted goldfish in his tank and he says my tank has problems@ :frustrat:

I had swordtails in my kids room several years ago and he fed them dog food and dr pepper. I didn't go in there everyday so about a week later when I done the 100% water change, I found a bunch of babies. Even though the water was so nasty you couldn't see through the 10 gallon tank. I was working 12 hour shifts and quite a bit of OT. I didn't have time to do anything then except sleep and work.

Back