How do you know you are "addidcted"?

fishmom

Certified Hospice Nurse
Here's a couple of starters for ya.......

* You run around the house in sleevelss shirts (when it is 35 degrees outside, windy and COLD) because you KNOW you will be sticking your hands/arms into that new tank to rearrange the rock--again!

*You keep a stool and flashlight at the foot of the tank--just to sit there and stare at the rocks....

*When your hubby goes hunting you look at the clock and decide if you have enough time to get to the LFS and get back before he gets home.

*Your family "rolls their eyes":roll: when you start trying to change the conversation to protein skimmers.

Anymore???????

More of the space in your freezer is dedicated to fish food than human food.

The majority of your electric bill is for keeping the tank running than the house running.

Most of the tools, wood, PVC pieces, etc. in your storage shed were bought to do something for the tank.

When you start a 55 gallon and 2 weeks later buy a 180 gallon because the 55 gallon isn't big enough.

When you buy stuff for your tank instead of paying your bills...

* When you begin rethinking your ideas for Christmas gifts for the family because the $$$ would buy a bigger, better (insert desired item here).....

* When you begin rethinking your ideas for Christmas gifts for the family because the $$$ would buy a bigger, better (insert desired item here).....

LOL! I was going to buy my husband a pair of $300 work boots for Christmas...but I bought a bigger tank instead!

I was going to buy my sis and daughter the *new* iPod touch....but now I think they don't really need all that "techno-wonder".......I think the older model 8 GB will be fine...hahahahaha

This one is so true! When I have had fish die, I cried and bawled like a baby. Christian thought there was something off about me...

When our tank "died"--hubs and I had a couple of huge fights!!!!! Started to get rid of the tank....but thought twice about that--hahahahaha!

This one is so true! When I have had fish die, I cried and bawled like a baby. Christian thought there was something off about me...

Haha you cried over a fish but you didn't cry when he gave you a ring. Something IS off with you. :mrgreen:

Back