how long should i wait to add coral?

I would just like to add that fish don't do particularly well when exposed to long periods of air as well. I had many who decided to go for a walk outside their tank and.... :shock:

k i just got the reef octopus bh100F, i dont know if its hooked up right. :frustrat:

It is skimming, but there are a lot of micro bubbles in the tank. Is this just the 3 week break in period deal, or is there a way to fix this. Are the micro bubbles going to kill my coral? :death: :shock:

You'll probably have those bubble untill the new skimmer gets broke in.Not much if anything you can about that.
And they shouldnt bother your corals.
BTW
You been here long enough to know that your supposed to post pics of all new toys and livestock:mrgreen:

You'll probably have those bubble untill the new skimmer gets broke in.Not much if anything you can about that.
And they shouldnt bother your corals.
BTW
You been here long enough to know that your supposed to post pics of all new toys and livestock:mrgreen:

lol yeah, sorry, i did take pics and then i got so involved in trying to make it work. :shock: Its skimming now, but im not sure if its hooked up right. :helm2:

here are the pics sir! :mrgreen:

3816867494_c68be5578b.jpg

It skims well, but the instructions say when the pump starts going to remove the blue hose from the clear one; when i do this the pump drains all of the water out of its area. :shock: Im sure ill figure it out eventually, im just happy i got it and its skimming :bounce:

3816055215_d2be49a3de.jpg

Back