How many sand sifting starfish for a 135...

the nice thing is that sand stars do not count against bioload, while gobies do. they are just not pretty fish as compared to...say.... an Asfur Angelfish

-Doc

the nice thing is that sand stars do not count against bioload, while gobies do. they are just not pretty fish as compared to...say.... an Asfur Angelfish

-Doc

Thats why I couldn't bring myself to get one. I only have a 46 and didn't want to waste valuable real estate on such an uggo fish........:mrgreen:

How can you resist a face like this?

DSC_0017.jpg

"Ka-POW!!!" and "THWAP" and other 60's batman terms. You have been e-slapped. How dare you call that angel ugly? You need glasses. Pretty much every angel in that family ROCK!!! WAY better than some creepy goby!

-Doc

I would avoid cucumbers. I think I said that already in another post somewhere recently. They will crash your entire tank if they die. Which is what happened to me. I had one die in my 55. Nitrates spiked to 150+ for several months. Bye bye tank.

the ones i have bought that specify sand sifting cucumbers doesn't say there poisonous when they die and only cost a couple of bucks on different websites
Caribbean Sea Cucumber | Cucumbers | Corals & Invertebrates | Aquarium Livestock - ThatPetPlace.com

Black Cucumber | Cucumbers | Corals & Invertebrates | Aquarium Livestock - ThatPetPlace.com

White Sandsifting Cucumber | Cucumbers | Corals & Invertebrates | Aquarium Livestock - ThatPetPlace.com

in my 125 i have a one of each except black them i have 2 of
and 2 caribbean sandsifters cucumbers in my 29 and i have seen them die in my tank with no serious problems, i lost 3 in my 29 and that tanks is doing great.

Back