How many watts do I need?

RFD

Reefing newb
I am setting up a 120 gl tank 48x24x24- I will keep primarily zoa, mushrooms, bubble and polyp with 8-10 fish- i want to buy a t5 but not sure of how many bulbs and watts.

Any suggestions?

Sorry. It depends on wether it's going to be hanging or in a canopy. If setting on the tank or in a canopy then yes a 48" would be best.

However if it is hanging 8 - 10" or so above the tank then a 36" fixture will do fine. Your over flow/spray of the light will light up the sides of your tank and the floor with a 48" on a 48" tank.

So I guess it depends on your application.

Pronger will help. We'll see how Emery does and who they are going to pick up goals from. Time for Breirre and Giroux to step up.

Breirre is not the same player he was with Buffalo, I really like Giroux. What i can't figure out is the pick up they have in the past few months. Richards complains that the refs are penalizing the team based on the past - then Holmgren pickup- Carcillo, Pronger and Emery two cheapshot artist and a Billy Smith clone- i quess it might be a good move considering Toronto went old school since the draft- Orr, Exelby, komiserik -etc

Thanks for your help

I never liked Pronger...he's a dirty player. And the Carcillo trade ranks right up there with the worse trades Bobby Clarke ever made. If Emery calmed down, he should be OK. He is a good goalie, just he's a little wacky...lol, but so was Hextall.

Just don't tell me your a Devils fan........

Original Six NY Rangers- Wanna talk bad signings and trades- Gomez- Holik- Zerdez- Redden - must I go on!

Hey Yote didn't someone have a DIY stand on the site - i can't find it and want to build it this weekend

Back